How to use this resource:
Save this website for continued access to the resources, or download the student resource pack and save the Youtube URL.
The Life Skills for Young People Workshop explores:
- Different types of work and work conditions, as well as where to go for help Medicare and how it can support people
- Budgeting and finance options including setting up a bank account and managing credit and debt
- Mobile phone plans and understanding the right plan for you
- What’s required to move out of home and the pros and cons of pets
- Support services that can help with money problems and managing fines